Wanderlust In Thoughtspace

Thursday, December 16, 2004

An invitation, a ticket and some previews!

Dear Blog,

It is with great anticipation and some trepidation that I approach you with this inviation to explore the realm of thoughtspace with me. I promise an interesting journey although I am not quite sure about whether it will be enjoyable or informative. I have with me two one-way tickets - some confused philosopher at the thoughtspace ticket counter sold me two one way tickets rather than one two way ticket. On second thoughts, the philosopher might have been a wise and wily wellwisher who was well aware of the dangers of solitary travel in thoughtspace.

The requirements are few, my dear blog. All I am hoping for is someone with an open mind and a brave heart who will embark with me on a wonderful journey through enchanted thoughtspace. I'd like someone with whom I can share intimate emotions and personal discoveries, someone who can understand my potential and my limitations and someone who will be by my side as a fellow wayfarer, friend and confidant right through my remaining years.

You won't need any baggage, dear blog. In fact, for this trip you are better off without any.

For now though, my dear blog, I am merely going to give you some scraps of my old writing. You might think this an insult - but trust me, I have only your best interests in mind. If you get a taste of my previous ramblings through thoughtspace, you will be better prepared for what's to come!

I hope you accept my invitaion!

Here is the ticket:

_______________________________________________
________________One-Way Ticket_________________
_____Wanderlust___In___Thoughtspace__________
_______________________________________________


And now I hope you enjoy the previews!

Love,
Bigknowshamus (pronounced such that it rhymes with ignoramus)

P.S. *insert evil laugh* Well, blog you got no choice - I am gonna drag you with me on this wild ride through thoughtspace whether you like it or not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home